Sterilized Coverall Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
S-165cm, M-175cm, L-180cm, XL-185cm or customized for big quantity
SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)
Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.
1) No Shoe covers (default, in stock);
2) With shoe covers.
Scope of application
Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions.
1) Sterilized medical type:
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2) Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
Ways to wear protective clothing
1) Expand protective clothing;
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
Pictures of Sterilized Coverall Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
Stitchout with glue hot-reinforced treatment, waterproof and impermeable
Retractable hood, tight wrap, overall protection
Suitable for people of different body types, free adjustment & not tight
Protective way after zippering
Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.