The AC series Self-compensation Shock absorber have special oiling process leads to stable shock absorbing. We use Special lubricants as buffer medum, which adapts to wide temperature range and ensures stable cushioning. The oil pressure buffer is mainly used in cylinder, combined air pressure manipulator, lathe, robot, Conveyor Systems etc. Examples of Application: drill pree, platform drill hole, circular saw cutting, lathe turning tool cutting, pneumatic aiguille drill hole, slide carriage stable speed.
◈Body material: Iron
◈Working temperature:-10 ~+80 ℃
◈ Impact speed: Middle speed
When piston rod is impacted, it will drive piston to press oil in inner tube. Oil will be pressed out through orifice holes of inner tube. At the same time, the oil returns to inner tube through returning hole of inner tube.
After outside force vanishes, spring makes piston rod immediately return to its position. Oil will return to inner tube through check valve. Then shock absorber will return to be ready position waiting for next action.
1. It is strictly prohibited to knock or collide the shaft, which may easily lead to bending of the shaft.
2. The surface of the shaft should not be covered with sewage or dirty oil, and the shaft must operate in a clean environment.Otherwise, it will increase the probability of product leakage and reduce the service life of the product.
3. It is strictly prohibited to spray paint on the pipe teeth and axis, otherwise it will affect the heat dissipation effect and oil leakage.
|Model||Stroke （mm）||Max. Impact Speed (m/s)|
1. If the products we have in store, we will send it out ASAP after payment.
2. If the products which were customized, we will complete the production within a specified period of time, and send it out the first time, we can promise it.
3. We have a variety of ways to deliver goods, usually DHL, Fedex, TNL will be normal ways, If you require use of a courier, we can do it.
4. Also we can send by your delivery acount if you want.
We can provide a series of after-sale service, such as product introduction, mounting, debugging, technical support and so on.