1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be selected.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40 p m or below.
6. Antifreezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. To avoid side load, otherwise, piston rod will be bent and deformed and damage the thread at the end of the rod. Single-acting type can not be added in return.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please to conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports. The front and back cover can not be dismantled, which shall be especially noticed.